- Assessment Date - All real and personal property is to be assessed based on its condition as of the date at 12:01 AM.
- Application for Circuit Breaker - The application period for the Circuit Breaker Tax Reduction Program begins. For more information visit Idaho State Tax Commission - Property Tax Reduction (Circuit Breaker).
- Personal Property Declarations - Personal Property Declarations (including Industrial Reports) must be filed with the Assessor on or before this date.
- Circuit Breaker Reduction Application Deadline - This date is the deadline for all claims for the Circuit Breaker Property Tax Reduction to be filed with the County Assessor.
- Homeowners Exemption Application Deadline - This date is the deadline for application for the Homeowners Exemption.
- Assessment notices mailed - Assessment Notices of property on the Real and Personal Property Assessment Rolls must be mailed to the taxpayer by this date.
- Deadline to contest Real and Personal Property Assessment notices - Real and Personal Property Assessment notices can be contested in the Assessor's Office on or before this date.
- Transient Personal Property Reported - Deadline for the Assessor of the home county to receive a statement from the owner of transient personal property concerning the property and its movement.
- Assessment Notices for Subsequent Roll Mailed - Before this date, Assessment Notices for property included on the Subsequent Assessment Roll must be mailed.
- Deadline to contest Subsequent Assessment Notices - Subsequent Assessment notices can be contested in the Assessor's Office on or before this date.