Idaho County Clerk's Office
320 West Main Street, Rm 5
Grangeville, Idaho 83530
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Including the lunch hour
Except State holidays
- Both parties must appear together in person with state issued picture ID.
- No appointment is necessary.
- Blood tests are not necessary.
Idaho Code 32-412A requires both parties to read and sign a premarital AIDS educational pamphlet.
Marriage License Fees & Requirements
$ 28.00 - Cash or check with picture identification as acceptable.
Proof of identity and age (Idaho Code 32-202)
Applicants under the age of 18 age must present one of the following:
- Original Birth Certificate or Certified Copy
- Current Driver's License
- State-issued Identification Card AND must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Applicants under 16 years of age need the following:
- A court order